It seems like April was a good month for me, writing-wise. Yay!
Here are the stats for my April Tally:
- 620 words for one assignment of my Screenwriting Studies
- Six chapters of my UF novel, which total 16.058 words *awesomesauce*
- One synopsis for said UF novel, 825 words
- 5.333 words for Chamaeleon Chronicles
- ca. 4.500 words of an outline for my next UF project
In total, that makes an amazing sum of 27.336 words!
Compared to the months before, that's quite a bit more:
January: 19.675 words
February: 15.781 words
March: 19.215 words
Hopefully I'll manage to keep going at this rate.